Archived Price match

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a guest wants to price match do they have to do it at guest services? It's happened to me like twice and each time just changed the price under guest price challenge but I'm pretty sure this isn't right.

Yeah, you're supposed to send them over to the service desk.

When you change a price and mark it as 'Guest Price Challange', the item drops into something called 'Price Audit', where someone goes around to all the locations for every item that had its price changed to try and figure out why (old sign, in the wrong spot, etc). If it's a large price difference, the LOD is also notified. If they can't find a reason for a price change, it could reflect badly on you.

No worries, just be sure to send guests to the service desk in the future for price matching. You may also let your GSA/GSTL know, but if they haven't said anything I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yeah, you're supposed to send them over to the service desk.

When you change a price and mark it as 'Guest Price Challange', the item drops into something called 'Price Audit', where someone goes around to all the locations for every item that had its price changed to try and figure out why (old sign, in the wrong spot, etc). If it's a large price difference, the LOD is also notified. If they can't find a reason for a price change, it could reflect badly on you.

No worries, just be sure to send guests to the service desk in the future for price matching. You may also let your GSA/GSTL know, but if they haven't said anything I wouldn't worry too much about it.
So do I ring them up then have them refund it at guest services or just send them to buy it at guest services?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back