Archived Pricing/POG E2E questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m being directly tasked with the up keep of Piricing and POG for a certain area of the store which includes Bullseye’s Playground (which goes PLU every month or so it seems). I’m looking for any advice anyone has to give as I’ve never done pricing but I have more experience with POG. What’s the most efficient way to do pricing? How do I know when to expect PLU or a clearance schedule? When and how do I know when product goes salvage so that I can plan on removing it from the floor... also what do I do with it/how to process seasonal salavge? Any advice is greatly appreciated. If you need more details ask away I can be as specific as anonymity allows XD

Edit. I realize the POGs are moving to the mydevice and the Price change app is moving back into myTasks. I understand how to get into and use the programs for the most part (basics)

I’m being directly tasked with the up keep of Piricing and POG for a certain area of the store which includes Bullseye’s Playground (which goes PLU every month or so it seems). I’m looking for any advice anyone has to give as I’ve never done pricing but I have more experience with POG. What’s the most efficient way to do pricing? How do I know when to expect PLU or a clearance schedule? When and how do I know when product goes salvage so that I can plan on removing it from the floor... also what do I do with it/how to process seasonal salavge? Any advice is greatly appreciated. If you need more details ask away I can be as specific as anonymity allows XD

Edit. I realize the POGs are moving to the mydevice and the Price change app is moving back into myTasks. I understand how to get into and use the programs for the most part (basics)
To answer in a simple way, everything is under greenfield now. You check your weekly price change forecast and it’ll tell you, first further, final, salvage for every department. Your departments mark down the same day every week until the new app launches I think it’s changing to dropping in and you have all week since every department does their own now it gives every equal opportunity to complete their work. Seasonal salvage populates into the app but the majority of it you just figure out by your forecast. Check you end caps and that department the day it is supposed to populate.

I don’t have much access in greenfield so.... I guess basically I just have to wait for the new app integration and get my TLs to pull reports for me? The other thing is it’s the checklanes and bullseye so there isn’t really one department

With the modernization changes bullseye will not be a front end responsibility. ASANTS but at least in mine bullseye will no longer be taken care of by front end. Not even for push. It falls to hardlines or as it will be called GM

I don’t have much access in greenfield so.... I guess basically I just have to wait for the new app integration and get my TLs to pull reports for me? The other thing is it’s the checklanes and bullseye so there isn’t really one department
You have access to greenfield.
Phone version: https://greenfield.target.com/ (works from your personal computer or phone too) then click the menu for your options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back