Archived Printing Holiday Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I print the FOS holiday hours? From the paperwork, it seems as though it was sent via Redwire to my STL. But when I looked on my Redwire, it wasn't on there. So I asked my STL. He said he had no info. Can anyone assist please? Thanks.

Thanks Ajax11. I'll try that flow tomorrow.

It should have been assigned to me via Redwire. What really gets me is that I am having to come on here and ask. I tried workbench, calling another store, asking my tl, my etl, and the STL.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't even know we had received new hours clings until an STL from another store contacted me asking how to print them. Then I found that the clings were delivered to my STL in the black Friday toolkit (no one knew the clings were there), and that the redwire with the hours had been completed by an ETL. I had to spend quite a bit of time searching it myself since normally the hours are posted on either Q4 planning tools link, or the Tools-> Store Hours workbench page before finding out that it was posted via redwire and how to find the information.

Somewhat better. At least I have this resource. I've got the clings. My next would have been to go our sister store and copy theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back