Archived Problem with a lost check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't able to come pick up my check from work 2 weeks ago because I was away for a family emergency. I was hoping my store would hold my check for me knowing I was on vacation, but they mailed it out anyway. 2 weeks later now, the check still hasn't arrived, and they do not know where it can be. I have called the post office, and they said they never had seen it, so it is lost somewhere.

Has someone ever gone through the process of receiving a replacement for a missing check? Or how long it can take and what the process is? I could use any info I can get, because my store gave me no info at all

800-394-1885 - Team member services center(tmsc)

I am really sure the Post Office is going notice out of the thousands or millions pieces of mail, they are going to notice your check anyways.

Some stores will hold checks for a week before mailing them out. Make sure your mailing address is current.

You may have to get your HR to call Corp to cancel that check and reissue a new one. But that will take a couple weeks. Always go direct deposit.

Bumping this thread. I have a check that was destroyed. What is the current procedure for getting a check reissued?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back