Archived Problems with EHR online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got a job at target, so far it's been pretty good. Other than the online services.

Basically, I am just wondering if the eHR is always down for maintenance, or if I'm just doing something wrong?
I've looked all over the internet for an answer and simply cannot find anything with a solution.

I've been trying to set up my eHR account for direct deposit for 4 days now, and it's down every single time I
attempt to do so.

I have set up my account at the main target store, changed my password from the default password to something
of my own choosing, but when I try to log in at home, It continues to tell me that the HR/PAYROLL system is down
for scheduled maintenance. I'm starting to wonder if that's even true, of if I'm just doing something wrong.

Any help is much appreciated, I came across the forums when trying to find a fix for the issue itself and figured
some one might be able to help.

I apologize if I am posting this is the wrong forum, I didn't see a technical help forum when I looked the first time.

Try not doing it a night. Mid-day during the week is your best bet. There have been some system issues in the past week, so that'd explain it.

It's often down at night if you're trying to access it at home. As was said, try during the day. Don't be shy asking your HR team about it either, they're around to help with things like that.

Thank's for the replies, but I've been checking at random times throughout the day, I've tried 9am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, basically checked all times for the past 2 days because I have them off, I use IE when trying to check, I'm starting to wonder if maybe they have just been down all week, or if something is bugged in the system for me. When I go back to work tomorrow I will ask my supervisor a few questions.

But i have one more question for the forum, If I haven't set up any type of payment plan from target, what is their default method of payment? If i don't sign up I'm assuming I will just get my check In-Store on payday, correct?

It's always down. Well it seems every time i need to go on the computer it doesn't work or kicks me out. It even makes me change my password constantly, like every other time i sign in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back