Archived Promoted to GSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullwinkle72

Ermahgerd Terghet
To take or not to take. Currently unload logistics for SL 6-2:30 hours on truck days and no nights and off sundays. Theyve asked me to step up to GSA..Im torn..
What are your thoughts? Pros and Cons?

GSA is a good position if you are looking to be a team lead in the future, however you kind of get stuck in the front end while in that role, and it is a LOT different than the unload (obviously) - you will never be working 6-2:30, opening GSA comes in 30 minutes before store open. This is a case of ASANTS as well, but at my store, GSAs throughout the week take turns opening, mid, and closing and don’t have set days off. It’s also not any sort of pay increase.

GSA is a good position if you are looking to be a team lead in the future, however you kind of get stuck in the front end while in that role, and it is a LOT different than the unload (obviously) - you will never be working 6-2:30, opening GSA comes in 30 minutes before store open. This is a case of ASANTS as well, but at my store, GSAs throughout the week take turns opening, mid, and closing and don’t have set days off. It’s also not any sort of pay increase.

At my store they give GSAs rotating weekends off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back