Archived Promotion opportunities for techs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!!

I was wondering if pharmacy techs can be promoted to other positions other than becoming a pharmacists? Are there pharmacy tech team leaders?

I'm guessing we could apply for team leader jobs and exec jobs if we have a 4 year degree. Has anyone heard of anyone doing this?

I really like the pharmacy, it would be great if there was a way to advance without having to go out on to the floor.

Hi all!!

I was wondering if pharmacy techs can be promoted to other positions other than becoming a pharmacists? Are there pharmacy tech team leaders?

I'm guessing we could apply for team leader jobs and exec jobs if we have a 4 year degree. Has anyone heard of anyone doing this?

I really like the pharmacy, it would be great if there was a way to advance without having to go out on to the floor.

Yes, Pharmacy Techs can apply to for any promotions in the store, however it may be a cut in pay for you since your starting paygrade is already higher than most positions in the store. Pharmacy's that that are high volume usually have a pharmacy team leader (1200 to 1500 scripts ish per week)

Last edited:
Thank you for your responses, well it's definitely not worth a pay cut :) I'm glad to hear there are Pharmacy Team Leaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back