Archived Prop 67 - Ban on one use plastic bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the bags for kitty litter, bathroom trash and to pick up after my dogs in the yard. I never throw bags away, I use them for something. They make diaper genies things for cats now too.

I know they make a pet version, I just actually have to price it out, the pet version or baby version which is actually cheaper.

I know they make a pet version, I just actually have to price it out, the pet version or baby version which is actually cheaper.

I haven't looked at the prices yet, I had a diaper genie a long time ago when my son was a baby and I hated the diaper genie. Gave it away lol. Maybe they have gotten better in the last 16 years.

I haven't looked at the prices yet, I had a diaper genie a long time ago when my son was a baby and I hated the diaper genie. Gave it away lol. Maybe they have gotten better in the last 16 years.

I will keep that in mind. :)

Literally the day after it passed we had to switch to those ugly reusable plastic bags which is stupid to me. Why people thought this was a good idea is beyond me. It's still plastic and lots of people re used those other bags the same way including me. I used them for trash. I hope it gets overturned it's more of an inconvenience than anything else

I've heard rumors that my county is trying to ban plastic bags. If that happens, about 97% of our guests will lose their shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back