Archived Pulling items

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTL

using a my device is there a way to have the back room pull an item for you on their next round versus finding the DPCI and telling them to pull it for you?

Yes there is. Scan any item , if it has backroom locations, press fill, type in how many are there. It will then make a exf batch to fill the location to capacity. Try not to do exfs if you know the cafs are super heavy though.

Alternatively, you can pull the item yourself. Tap the item name, it will show the locations in the backroom. Press take, scan the location you're taking from and how many you're taking.

Don't do this without permission. At our store, the ETL-logistics would kill you and dump your body in the compactor.

Don't do this without permission. At our store, the ETL-logistics would kill you and dump your body in the compactor.
Agree - only back room certified TMs should pull items. Although 12 years ago I pulled my own items all the time as a SF TM - that's when quantities weren't tracked in the backroom. It's not hard to pull just gotta know the right steps so you don't mess up location accuracy.

Just don't show up on the report with errors and not certified. May find yourself locked in the freezer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back