Archived put in my 2 weeks...now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in my two weeks cause my school schedule next semester is gonna be too busy and scattered to try and work around it (plus I've pretty much hated the job since day 1 so I saw no point in trying to make it work anyway).

The thing is my manager had a talk with me last Monday about me not pushing redcards (I did for like the first 2 weeks to a month but then I stopped caring because ~literally~ everyone says no so I'd rather not waste my time). So basically she told me I had to try harder and that she didn't want to have the conversation again. I forgot to mention then that I had to put in my two weeks cause I just wanted to get out of her office, so I did it the next day on workday because I didn't want to go in on my days off or wait until my next shift to talk to someone because I wanted to be out before Christmas while still giving as close to an actual 2 weeks as possible.

ANYWAY, I've seen my manager twice since then and I swear she's hardly looked in my direction. I'm confused on whether or not she's supposed to talk to me about my resignation???? And I probably don't have to worry about it but I also kind of wanted to clarify to her that I didn't quit because of our conversation, it was really just the timing of it. I also got scheduled for the week after I should already be done so I'm just confused about the situation and process.

Will she talk to me? Should I talk to her? I have three shifts left and my last day is Saturday, do I just work my last shift and peace out without saying anything? Help lol

No need to talk to her if you don't feel the desire to.
Say bye to the people you like and take off.

Will my last check go through direct deposit or do I have to pick it up?

Your check might given to you depending on state law, or mailed to you. Ck on workday to confirm your contact for w2.
You might want to do this on workday.
Go on Workday.
Go to your profile.
Go to the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Click "job change"
Click "resign"
Thanks
@Yetive

Depends on your store and available ETL for exit interviews.

You can care less about promoting the RedCard...but it is part of cashier duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back