Put in my two weeks 🙌🏻

Put in my two weeks a couple days ago the day I received an offer for a guaranteed forty hour a week office job making 15.50 an hour. 🙌🏻🙌🏻 My leader came up to me after she got the notice and asked why I left and then made a passive aggressive comment about it. So excited to be done at Target after nearly four years and the toxic environment that my store has started to become. I loved most of my team and I loved my job as a gsa until modernization hit and things went downhill. Guys, if you’re on the fence about leaving, do it! It feels incredible! You deserve more than living on 10 hours a week and wondering where you’re going to get the money to pay the next bill. 💕

tumblr_m41e2o5nhT1rw7k3jo1_500.gif

latest

Put in my two weeks a couple days ago the day I received an offer for a guaranteed forty hour a week office job making 15.50 an hour. 🙌🏻🙌🏻 My leader came up to me after she got the notice and asked why I left and then made a passive aggressive comment about it. So excited to be done at Target after nearly four years and the toxic environment that my store has started to become. I loved most of my team and I loved my job as a gsa until modernization hit and things went downhill. Guys, if you’re on the fence about leaving, do it! It feels incredible! You deserve more than living on 10 hours a week and wondering where you’re going to get the money to pay the next bill. 💕
Key points here. They absolutely take advantage of people.

Back