Archived Put in notice but have gotten no response

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned in my notice. My ETL-HR was not in the store at the time neither was my HR Team Member so I let my STL know that I submitted it and when my last day would be. Well my last day is tomorrow and not one single leader has acknowledged that I am leaving. Is this normal?

As long as they didn't schedule past your last day its about what you might expect.
At least they didn't treat you like crap, just made you persona non grata until you left.
Good luck and don't look back.

Last edited:
Check the schedule. Make sure you are not scheduled anytime after your reported last day.

Typically, your ETL-HR or someone in HR has to receive your Voluntary Termination form and/or your personal two week notice. And do all the HR/payroll leaving employment paperwork.

They may also ask you to fill out a Leaving Employment survey.

They did schedule me. That is part if the problem. They put me in a department that my doctor said I can't work in. I put my notice in immediately. When I submitted the notification in writing I filled out the voluntary quit form but I am being ignored by everyone TL and up.

They're probably trying to term you under job abandonment by saying they didn't get your form & ignoring your attempts.
When you're in next, take the form up to your ETL (or any ETL you can find, pref ETL-HR) & hand it to them.
Tell them you submitted it & yet your were still scheduled despite the fact that your last day is XX.
Might make a copy of your form with the date circled, too.

Thanks, that's a good idea. I don't really care about being rehireable at Target. But, my daughter works for the same store. I gave them almost 5 years and now i get this crap. I just don't get spot anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back