Archived Qmos and the team member

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at our Super Target we have our nightly closing duty of taking care of QMOS. We have a team member who pitches out dated product but never scans the qmos through the PDA. I'm curious what happens when you pitch the product but do not scan it? Any thoughts? I personally would imagine that would hurt department/company profits and possibly some bonuses. (even though half of management would be just fine without them..)

That would be shrink. They wouldn't send more unless in stocks changed it I guess.

How lazy do u have to be to actually not scan it...

Just scan it while u pull it off the shelf... throw in said bin... throw it in 2nd said bin... done...

funny, we had an employee get in trouble for QMOSing properly but not tossing the food. she was taking items expired that day and depositing them in the breakroom.

funny, we had an employee get in trouble for QMOSing properly but not tossing the food. she was taking items expired that day and depositing them in the breakroom.

Same here, although we are still doing this. My ETL doesn't have a problem with it as long as it gets QMOS'd , same with some charge back items.

All you have to do is scan the product (keep the label or write down the UPC), put in how many tossed, and you done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back