Question about empty backroom location report when it shows empty but it’s not?

I saw the empty location back room report where they check each Waco to listed to see if it’s empty while they check off to see if the location is actually empty.

My TL did the report and I saw four locations have an x with and the DPCI written next to it. It was also noted in the sheet that some got pulled like: “one of two got pulled” or something like that.

Does this mean those items where not back stocked and just put there? I’m so confused because one of the DPCIS I back stocked written in the empties was one I remembered I back stocked since it showed it was delivered the day I worked and I sure don’t just fake back stock.

What I’m trying to also get it is what else could cause these types of errors? Could the closing team be also to bl? Because we have issues of people pulling the items and even leaving them there. I just don’t want to get blamed.

I saw the empty location back room report where they check each Waco to listed to see if it’s empty while they check off to see if the location is actually empty.

My TL did the report and I saw four locations have an x with and the DPCI written next to it. It was also noted in the sheet that some got pulled like: “one of two got pulled” or something like that.

Does this mean those items where not back stocked and just put there? I’m so confused because one of the DPCIS I back stocked written in the empties was one I remembered I back stocked since it showed it was delivered the day I worked and I sure don’t just fake back stock.

What I’m trying to also get it is what else could cause these types of errors? Could the closing team be also to bl? Because we have issues of people pulling the items and even leaving them there. I just don’t want to get blamed.
Someone could have ”pulled” the items out of the location and just left them there, or someone could have dropped them in the Waco without scanning them in. Could be the closing team, or not, basically could be anybody pulling or backstocking in that location.

Someone could have ”pulled” the items out of the location and just left them there, or someone could have dropped them in the Waco without scanning them in. Could be the closing team, or not, basically could be anybody pulling or backstocking in that location.
Yeah I thought so. I’m just curious..does the delivery date usually pin point to who could have done it? I’m just worried the blame will fall on me because of that. When I know I do back stock correctly.

Yeah I thought so. I’m just curious..does the delivery date usually pin point to who could have done it? I’m just worried the blame will fall on me because of that. When I know I do back stock correctly.
If you know for sure that you backstocked it in the correct quantity, there will be reporting indicating the last activity of someone interacting with it. Whether that was in take, fill, audit or ePick

If you know for sure that you backstocked it in the correct quantity, there will be reporting indicating the last activity of someone interacting with it. Whether that was in take, fill, audit or ePick
Thank you! It just seems weird there where two DPCIS in one Waco not even located.

Back