Archived Question about HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

obx

Im taking classes Monday night, Wednesday Morning and Friday night. I changed my Availability on Wednesdays to be UnAvailable due to school. I work Mornings. My HR has ignored my request so it had been Auto-denied since it wasnt approved in time. What hsould I do? I have re submitted it and nothing has been done? I need help!!11

Are you under 90 days? If not, it can up to 3 weeks to change your availability. Also, let your tl or etl know what's going on, too. Those folks can help you, as long as you tell them in advance.

@Hardlinesmaster, Yes I told my ETL HR about it, she is the one who is ignoring it. Ive been here 4 years.

Spot used to be really good about availability for school (and that was about it) but lately I've been seeing more posts with the same complaint.
Your only real option is to keep pounding away.
File a paper version if you can.
Get a sit down with the HR ETL but don't let up.

My etlhr ignores them too.
Time off requests expire as well.
Best bet is to keep asking, in person if possible.

As far as who sees them first, there are settings that can be made in max to be sure an etl gets the info.

We used to ask tm who were in school to submit a copy of their school schedule along with their request. That might help especially in person.

It is possible to change someone's availability without having it approved through MAX (if your store still uses it, unfortunately I know nothing about mytime, that was after I left)

You can print out the max page showing your requests denied. I would show them to your etl, etl-hr, then stl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back