Archived Question about my performance score...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do comp shopping for my store. The past few months my performance shows I am green but doesn't give me a percent and shows group rank one. Any clue what that means?

Target did away with showing your rank if you are green. If you see a blank green box with rank 1 that is good. It doesnt mean you are number one though..If you want to get technical you could sort the column in ascending order under ranking reports and count your way down to figure your rank score.. but they didn't want it to be a contest anymore.. just for you to focus on being green.

Green is good. A blank box with a number in it needs work (yellow) and a red box means you're in trouble!

Awesome, thank you! I asked my STL tonight and she had no clue what I was talking about! LoL. I was just worried because it did show other scores around the district, but as long as I stay green I'm good with that.

No problem! I always check out my ranking anyway. It's nice to know how well you did and not that you're just doing ok. It's like a pat on the back when I look and we're constantly #1 out of 66 stores.

I comp shop also. I check my score on Monday just to make sure they haven't pulled a fast one and changed the threshold to get to green or something. I don't think anyone else in the store EVER checks this score. To me, it's a silly system and pretty much brings nothing to the table. But hey, it's hours for me so I do it.

I comp shop also. I check my score on Monday just to make sure they haven't pulled a fast one and changed the threshold to get to green or something. I don't think anyone else in the store EVER checks this score. To me, it's a silly system and pretty much brings nothing to the table. But hey, it's hours for me so I do it.

Considering how many labels we put up each week, it has to be doing SOMETHING for target. The Comp shop score isn't a weighted score, even though it is included in price accuracy, so that probably explains why nobody looks/talks about it.

How are you guys checking your scores?

Workbench
My performance
price accuracy
comp shop

if you want to see any rank you go to ranking reports Then in the column for the week you want to see hit the sort button and it sorts ascending/descending.. then you have to count down the number of stores to see what Rank you are.

Blank Green box is good
white box with rank is yellow
red box with rank is red.

They eliminated the ranks technically once you get green because they only wanted you to focus on being green and not being #1, #2 etc.. but people still check and it's a nice thing to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back