Archived Question about my work schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my work schedule for the next two weeks. Half of my scheduled times are in regular 12 hour format and others are in 24 hour format. If one shift says 15:00-19:00 does that mean 3pm to 7pm? Or am I not reading these right?

Thank you for helping me! :thank_you2:

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to the Break Room.

You got it right.

Thank you for the fast response! One more question, is 2020 cashier and 5050 food ave? When I was on my ehr account it says what it is but when I printed it those numbers were there.

Thank you for the fast response! One more question, is 2020 cashier and 5050 food ave? When I was on my ehr account it says what it is but when I printed it those numbers were there.

If you're not sure, your HR should have a chart posted near the schedule board that tells what all the workcenter codes are.

And re: 24-hour time format: When I first started swimming in the Sea of Red, my HR would always print the schedules in military time, but then they started printing them in 12-hour format after a few weeks. Also, when you're making a speed ID for the register, enter your end time in military time so the system knows it's PM. It's not a huge deal, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

2000 ETL-GE
2010 GSTL/GSA
2020 Cashier
2030 Cashier 2nd Loc
2040 Service Desk
2050 Carts
if I recall...

5050 is Food Service.

Where does Cash Office fit in there? If I remember correctly, it goes between Cashier 2nd Loc and Service Desk on the schedule grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back