Archived Question about Pay when leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, recently other issues aside, I left the Target store I was at the 15th of this month.

Now with that said until tuesday this week, i had not gotten one single check, and since I left the store the 15th, i never got the check I would normally receive on that friday the `17th of this month.

So Again, tuesday i got a check in the mail, but the check was only for 5 day of work, form the 6th to the 11th. Why?

If I had gone that firday before leaving on that wendsday i would have gotten the whole check, so is this an issue or is it normal for things to split in parts?

Another weaird thing is the check for the 17th i was supposed to get was for the two weeks BEFORE, and the onlyc heck i got was for the 6th to the 11th which I should not have gotten until the friday THIS WEEK is I were still at the store.

So what's going on? Is this normal?

You got the check that you would have got from the 17th ( they held on to it for a while to see if you were coming in for it, then mailed it from the store).
The same thing will will happen with the check for the rest of your worked days.
The last check will have any accrued vacation or sick days.

You got the check that you would have got from the 17th ( they held on to it for a while to see if you were coming in for it, then mailed it from the store).
The same thing will will happen with the check for the rest of your worked days.
The last check will have any accrued vacation or sick days.

This doesn;t make sense because I worked more than 5 days, and that 5 days was in the week THIS hceck would have not the one on the 17th.

If you were supposed to get a check on the 17th, it would have covered April 28th to May 11th. That's the period your check should have covered; I can think of no good reason why it only covered the 6th through the 11th--quitting on the 15th would not affect the check for the previous pay period. You should definitely call someone and ask about that (if you actually worked any hours from 4/28-5/5, anyway).

The check you would have gotten this week would cover May 12th through May 25th.

If you were supposed to get a check on the 17th, it would have covered April 28th to May 11th. That's the period your check should have covered; I can think of no good reason why it only covered the 6th through the 11th--quitting on the 15th would not affect the check for the previous pay period. You should definitely call someone and ask about that (if you actually worked any hours from 4/28-5/5, anyway).

The check you would have gotten this week would cover May 12th through May 25th.

Who would I talk to? integrity? B ecause thwe main store has no idea, and I worked over half the days you listed so 5 fdays makes no logical sense no matter how you slice it. I only got pa the 6th to the 11th.

Like the others have said, you need to contact your hr at your store. Calling hotline would be ineffective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back