Archived Question about RECV, any receiving TMS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night, ice vendor came super late, and I havent received Ice in a long time (1 1/2 years maybe)

Created a PO for their company gave them the PO and we have the printed Invoice with all the info on it, the correct ammount received listed. I also wrote the receipt # on the invoice since in the application it said "Write receipt #xxxxxx on invoice or packing slip"

In the actual RECV application I accidently put 90 cartons for shipped/received but when I put in the quantity for the item I only did 1 because I didnt want to accidently take in 90x90 (8100) bags of ice if it multipled cartons by eaches. I tried to go back to change the carton size to 1 and just put in 90 eaches but I didnt find a way to do that.

My question is, now the created closed receipt says 90/90 shipped/received but for the actual item it only says 1 received. Is there any way to fix this because the OH didnt appear to update +90 bags. Would a simple mysupport fix this issue. I assume the problem will happen at the HQ level where they see we only received 1 but they billed us for 90 bags?

I am pretty sure I messed up on such a simple thing but the LODs seem to NEVER know how to do anything receiving related so I tried to do my best to remember what to do and hopefully this isnt a gigantic pain in the butt to fix. I am pretty sure I did everything right other than mix the cartons shipped with the eaches and they are supposed to be reversed

You need to MySupport the issue with the PO #, receipt # and invoice number and explain what you did and what the correct qty should be and headquarters will fix it on their end.

You need to MySupport the issue with the PO #, receipt # and invoice number and explain what you did and what the correct qty should be and headquarters will fix it on their end.

Thanks...ya I talked to my backroom TL and he said it wasnt a big deal at all...same with my LOD. Hope that is the case

It does need to be fixed.

backroomguy is correct about submitting a MySupport on the issue. If what I am reading is correct, you put in 90 cases delivered/received and only 1 each for the ice. You're OH will not be correct and when a guest purchases bags of ice the OH will go into the negatives. By doing a MySupport your OH will be corrected by HQ. You won't (or shouldn't) get in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back