Archived Question about resigning

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a new job and can no longer work at target. However, I was barely notified this week about the new job and was waiting till everything was set. They want me to start training next Monday. I want to give Tatget a two week notice but can technically only work until Monday. If I at least let them know that I won’t be coming back next week would it end in good terms?

So I got a new job and can no longer work at target. However, I was barely notified this week about the new job and was waiting till everything was set. They want me to start training next Monday. I want to give Tatget a two week notice but can technically only work until Monday. If I at least let them know that I won’t be coming back next week would it end in good terms?
No, but just go and if you have a nice ETL HR tell them you got another job. If you are under your 90, no one will care. If you are above make sure you use your personal time and vacation first.

No, but just go and if you have a nice ETL HR tell them you got another job. If you are under your 90, no one will care. If you are above make sure you use your personal time and vacation first.
Ok, I will let them know tomorrow. How exactly do I get a hold of them and when? Before my shift? After? During break? Lunch?

do you have sick time left? Maybe you could work the full two weeks and call out a few days during them and use the sick time? Call out when you have your other job. And def show up for last day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back