Question about street dated items

To be fair, the street dated items used to come in boxes with huge neon stickers that said street dated, with the date. They still were on the floor pretty often. So...

There’s been many times Street Dated items don’t come in full cases but inside repacks & in some cases crushed it be nice if at the DC they send full cases of street dated items but that’s a far cry from that actually happening lol

Does My Work still catch all the street dated stuff? I'm still using that most of the time at GS

Question on my end. In my store for the street date section, we have an unlocated section for it. is this normal? My ETL says that if we locate them it shows on the target app and it hit us in the butt when we located that new red Nintendo.

Question on my end. In my store for the street date section, we have an unlocated section for it. is this normal? My ETL says that if we locate them it shows on the target app and it hit us in the butt when we located that new red Nintendo.

I believe an item will show on the app for a couple reasons: it is already on a pog and shows in stock when the truck is acknowledged or it is on a new pog that gets tied (will only show once pog is tied).

It can get tricky when you have a pog that sets with street dated items that shouldn't go out yet. The pog is tied, but those items can't go out until the street date. So if those items are backstocked, they will keep ending up in the 141 pull because the system sees them as a need (unless the counts are changed to zero until the street date).

However, given the items are street dated, I don't believe they will show in stock on the app until the street date. And even if they did, it would also show when the item will become available.

For street dated items that are set on a Pog before their release date I just drop the floor capacity to 0. It stops coming out in 141 pulls that way. And I just need to make sure I change it on the date it releases. But, depending on the product, fulfillment has usually picked all of them before store open on the release date anyway.

O
We also do not put street dated items into a location. It is a veeery rare item that ever hits the floor.
Legos are showing up with a street date in teeny tiny print and a location in (great big print) standard. Then Lego guy shows up and goes right to the location...coincidence?

O

Legos are showing up with a street date in teeny tiny print and a location in (great big print) standard. Then Lego guy shows up and goes right to the location...coincidence?
Wasn't there an app that tracked when certain stores got a particular item in stock? I thought it was for Legos but I can't be sure.

Sounds more likely the microprint is nearly missed (set up by font size to be mssed) and the collectors are at the exact spot on the very first day a street dated item would be if the microprint was missed.

There's insider trading but wow. This is a huge amount of data ending up in the wrong hands.

Back