Archived question about termination

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I got an EX on my previous review score. Which is good. I work in previous work centers, softlines, electronics and usually dry market for my main work center

Just wondering, if this can get you fired ( i hope not) if i zone a department and for example i don't get to the back wall or the very last isle to zone, can someone get fired for this typically? sometimes depending on how busy the store is, how many guests i help & how much i go for backups etc it also takes time away from my zone. So by the end of the night i'll have just a few isles left

I know anyone can get fired for any reason. But I'm just asking in general.

Last edited:
Is there more to the story than this? Have you already been fired? More info is probably needed. You can be "performanced out" but if you're past your first 90 days of employment it's not going to be because you didn't get your zone done once, it'll take longer than that and you'll know it.

I've never been fired. I've gotten a good review. & I'm past 90 days. Usually I tell them where i left off in the zone i'f i'm not going to finish, & i communicate with TL's. usually i'll have say 1 or 2 isles left to zone in a closing shift that i did not get to. I ask for feedback and they don't say that I don't finish tasks or anything. They usually say i'm a good worker.

I just get worried about this, like if its not good if i don't get to a few isles in a closing shift.

I'm sure your TL will take whatever they can get from you. An area that is 96% zoned is better than an area that is not zoned at all.

If you haven't been talked to about your performance (coaching, CA, etc.), then it is highly unlikely that not finishing your zone would get you termed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back