Archived Question about TPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I've recently quit Target for another job that I thought would be better but was the complete opposite. I'm actually looking for a new job now and noticed my old target is hiring for a TPS position and had some questions about it and was wondering if you guys could help me out either here or in PM.

My questions are:

1. How much is the general pay for a starting TPS?
2. Would they give me at least the same pay I had when I left since it's only been about 2 months since I left? (I was not AP while working there)
3. Any help with the interview would be nice. I interviewed for TPS a few years ago but I believe it's changed.
4. Any other info you might have would be great.

Thanks everyone!

Paygrade TPS is 9 believe so I think its 1.50 over what starting is. Most likely you wont get your pay back, you quit so you have to start back from the beginning. You may get your old TM number back.

My interviews were basically the same as the rest of them, nothing special. (tell me a time when you ....... )

The pay for tps is about 9.50 to start. You may get a phone interview with a team leader prior to the one on one interview. When you interview there will be two interviews (one with an etl and the second with an etl-ap). It s not too hard but you may have to mention what your future goals are.

It also depends how you left things when you quit. We've had some former TMs apply to come back, a few didn't even get an interview.

Chances are also really good that the ETL-AP already knows who they want for the role, and only post the opening because they're required to. AP is usually really difficult to get into if you don't know the right people, or you aren't a stand-out TM candidate. But I was an external hire so it is possible, but you have to WOW them.. which is challenging when you're basically asking them to take another risk on you when lat time you only last two months.. AP doesn't take very kindly to telling a TPS all the secrets and have the person decide to leave again. Personally, I would say don't get your hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back