Archived Question about using coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police should be doing the war on drugs not firevilious things with coupon fraud.

Theft of hundreds, thousands, (or, particularly over time) hundreds of thousands of dollars is not frivolous.

It impacts shoppers, by making manufacturers less likely to issue coupons, particularly high value coupons. If and when the store loses money (e.g. accepting fraudulent coupon that the manufacturer won't reimburse because it's not theirs), that means lower profits which means fewer hours for you and me. Everyone loses (Target, team member, shopper, manufacturer), except the thief (which is the correct word for what they are. Just because they went through a register doesn't mean they weren't stealing).

It would be nice if we lived in a world where police didn't have to spend time on coupon fraud because people weren't using it to steal from shops. Unfortunately, we're a fair way away from that.

Target coupon policy sucks and we dont need it

Fraud dont make me laugh.

The police should be doing the war on drugs not firevilious things with coupon fraud.
I'm getting the suspicion that you are a troll, Luna. Just in case I'm wrong, if you're still wondering why people didn't think you were ready for a promotion in a different thread, this attitude probably has something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back