Archived question lost equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonyhill

Banned
What happens if you put your equipment down while helping a guest bur the guest takes it or it does not turn up I'm talking about a my device.

You go looking for it quickly. If you lose equipment and its under your name or shift, you can be written up.

I have guests take the cart I have the cart pusher remote laying on it.

What kind of written up and can they check the cameras.

I would tell your Lod or tl, that you lost or a guest took it. Your device might be in the hands of another tm now. Finder keepers.

But if it was in my name and they find it or it is lost what kind of written up can happen to me .

I did tell lod but what can happen to me like what kind of written up against me.

How long do those stay on file what do those do.

They found the mydevice so what can happen know.

They found the mydevice so what can happen know.

57184089.jpg

What is a coach or ca and can they go away or and can I still get promoted.

What is a coach or ca and can they go away or and can I still get promoted.
A CA is a Corrective Action. It's a documented discussion regarding performance wherein a/n (E)TL discusses your actions with you, and discusses what alternatives would have been preferred/correct, i.e., "you did X, which had Y impact. What could you have done differently? ...Yes, Z would have been better, as it would have allowed Y to have not happened."

A coaching is where a/n (E)TL pulls you off-stage/somewhere less busy to discuss your actions and/or peformance, and tells you how your actions could have been different.

A coaching, while documented by the person performing the coaching, does not involve paperwork on your end. A CA does (requires you to sign a document acknowledging that you had the discussion). A CA can lead to termination if performance does not improve, and it stays on your record for 6 months.

Generally, coachings come first before CAs, and generally you'll receive multiple coachings before you are placed on Corrective Action. But some things skip right to Corrective Action status, such as safety issues and/or otherwise, with every store being a bit different regarding what jumps to CA status and when.

Some stores take equipment control very seriously. Some stores not so much. But MyDevices are hard to replace, so do be careful with them.

A corrective action can potentially affect eligibility for promotion, but again All Stores Are Not The Same (ASANTS). Being placed on a corrective action because you were not working safely could prevent you from being promoted in some stores/cases. Then again, I was still promoted despite having shattered a rather key joint in my body while at work, so your mileage may vary.

But they found the equipment so will anything happen.

But they found the equipment so will anything happen.

My ETL would still write you up. Your tools are your most important thing, misplacing it a big flag that you need to learn respect of you tools and your co-workers. You lose a piece of equipment that means someone down the line doesn't have any cause you couldn't be bothered to keep track of your tools. Also cause we had to waste time trying to find it.

It was a final for the person who smashed/shattered a My Device and just left it on the ETLHR's desk. Had it on film, person said nothing to her TL-ETL she just walked up and got another my device and continued working.

In My store, lost keys or equipment is an automatic final. My APTL says that is Targets official policy

In My store, lost keys or equipment is an automatic final. My APTL says that is Targets official policy
At my store lost key is final coach warning but equipment? It's depend. Mostly of time we get either coach or corrective action.

What happens if you put your equipment down while helping a guest bur the guest takes it or it does not turn up I'm talking about a my device.
What kind of written up and can they check the cameras.
But if it was in my name and they find it or it is lost what kind of written up can happen to me .
I did tell lod but what can happen to me like what kind of written up against me.
How long do those stay on file what do those do.
I swear this is luna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back