Archived Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you Receive McClane shipments???? I have do this tomorrow and nobody show'd me. I think I know, but not 100% sure. Thanks in advance.

McLane is received using the ADSD function,it is very simple and never audited,you have to check your thermometer and get a reading from the frozen and cooler product and enter those readings into your daily food delivery log.I believe that McLanes scan every carton now so there should be no need to count them.Our receiver does count the checklane candy that comes in the totes and finds a lot of shortage there.They issue a credit on the spot for any shortage and that has to be processed by you on that day.We usually leave 3/4 flatbeds by receiving for the delivery.You also do the usual check for damage from thawing out,or water,or bugs and also check the dates on a number of cartons.If you find issues with any of the product later such as mispicks or dates you can return them next time for credit.Hope this helps,good luck.There is a scan bar on the front of the invoice which you scan.

Last edited:
mclane is received using the adsd function,it is very simple and never audited,you have to check your thermometer and get a reading from the frozen and cooler product and enter those readings into your daily food delivery log.i believe that mclanes scan every carton now so there should be no need to count them.our receiver does count the checklane candy that comes in the totes and finds a lot of shortage there.they issue a credit on the spot for any shortage and that has to be processed by you on that day.we usually leave 3/4 flatbeds by receiving for the delivery.you also do the usual check for damage from thawing out,or water,or bugs and also check the dates on a number of cartons.if you find issues with any of the product later such as mispicks or dates you can return them next time for credit.hope this helps,good luck.there is a scan bar on the front of the invoice which you scan.

your awesome thanks!!!!!!!!!

Also, check the pallets for your store number. We got another store food order by mistake, the driver was gone before we realized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back