Questions about closing trailers

Hello everyone,

I’ve been doing lights and loading for the past 3 weeks. Now I think they’re gonna have me close trailers. I started closing a bit on Monday.

I’m a bit confused as to what these questions actually mean. If anyone can explain, that’d be great.

Were endcaps SUL’D?

Were pipo SUL’D?

Were cartons reloaded?

Thanks!

SUL is a jump code on the symbol. It systematically unloads anything scanned to the trailer.

Any noncon or PIPO that was not physically loaded on the trailer needs to be scanned using SUL to make sure the trailer load is as accurate as possible.

Then when the trailer is systematically moved from the door it all needs to be scanned back onto the new trailer using CBI (sort jump code) or SNL.

SUL is a jump code on the symbol. It systematically unloads anything scanned to the trailer.

Any noncon or PIPO that was not physically loaded on the trailer needs to be scanned using SUL to make sure the trailer load is as accurate as possible.

Then when the trailer is systematically moved from the door it all needs to be scanned back onto the new trailer using CBI (sort jump code) or SNL.
Ah, okay. I get it now. Thank you for the explanation!

Back