Archived Questions about raises and other things at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target just moved to Canada, been working here for 3 months. I have a couple questions

Are there raises at target? Is it performance based?

Is there profit sharing at the end of the year?

What are insurance plans like?

Target just moved to Canada, been working here for 3 months. I have a couple questions

Are there raises at target? Is it performance based?

Is there profit sharing at the end of the year?

What are insurance plans like?

Well, if the Canadian stores are like the US ones,
  • Yes, there are annual raises. Don't expect an acutal raise. Less than a dollar.
  • I've never heard of profit sharing
  • You can get health benefits if you qualify, and you have to work I believe an average of 30+ hours to qualify.

Welcome to The Break Room.

The raises are performance based but they tend to be weighted heavily towards the performance of the store over yours.
I don't know what the benefits package for Canada is like.
I've been hoping someone would fill us in on that.

The highest raise here in US is $.60 and that's when you're sweating blood at work

So what is the max pay you can get? I currently get paid 12.50$ for overnights, will my pay freeze eventually?

Also what is the pay like for TL's compared to tm's?

So what is the max pay you can get? I currently get paid 12.50$ for overnights, will my pay freeze eventually?

pay caps vary by store, if I had to guess i would say its a certain amount above starting pay but I have no basis for that as I have never been capped. TLs get $3 over starting pay for the store although I have seen that that can vary from posts on here recently but lets say starting pay is $8 for a cashier, then TLs would all be paid a starting pay of $11 however if they are a backroom TL they will only be making $2.50 over starting pay for their position because backroom makes $.50 more than a cashier, overnight TLs get shift pay on top of their wage same as the TMs if the store pays differential

Being capped depends on how you have been in that pay grade. Like higher than 5 years of service.

TLs get $3 over starting pay
Not any more. As of this year TLs start at PG11 instead of 13 so it's only $1.50 over base pay.

Our store was doing this last year. I was a Sr. TPS (PG 11) and was told about this because it would "affect my pay", but of course nothing happened. I was told that TL's were going back to PG 13?) I may be very wrong about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back