Archived Quick Question -- Level N09 Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just go ahead and say that I'm new to this and to say what's up.

I had a quick question. I was hired by Target in late October and frankly, I work my butt off -- CAF pulls, Hardlines (what I was hired to do), carts, cashier, electronics, market; pretty much, the only thing I don't do is Softlines. Anyway, that's neither here or there. With one of the market guys leaving, the head of market came up to me last week and asked me to apply for the PFresh Perishables Assistant job. I applied and as of right now, it appears that I'm the frontrunner (according to the head of market) even though I was hired in late October and have only worked in market twice (today being my third, 2:30 to close). Since there's a possibility that I could get the job, I've been trying to research the job and haven't found that much, surprisingly. Virtually all I've been told right now is that it's a pay raise, I'd get 32-40 hours/week, & probably order stuff every Thursday. So pretty much, I just wanna know how big/little of a raise this could potentially be. Right now, I'm Hardlines (N04/05?) and according to a piece of paper upstairs, PFresh PA is N09. I'm 23 years old and this could go a long way if it's a decent amount. I appreciate any info.

At my store, PA's make a dollar over base pay. So if starting pay at your store is $7.50, you would make $8.50

Being a PA can be rewarding, but it can also be incredibly stressful, depending on how your store views the market area.

I also got a dollar more when I promoted. If you have a good leadership team at your store who understands the time, effort, and work that goes into maintaining Pfresh, you should be fine. I loved it starting out, and then ended up hating it, mostly because of the leadership at my store. Doxie and I are both PAs, so feel free to ask us any questions!

I'm not a PA but I do the work of one several times a week for $0.25/hr less! AMA!

As others have stated n09 is $1 over base.

Will typically be full time position similar to GSA (but not always)

I recently became a PA in late July '12 after doing Logistics/Instocks for a few years.
It is a very rewarding job, but also VERY stressful, Im here if you have any questions.
I come from a high volume store A++

I'm a No9 as well, but in Reverse Logistics. Having known many of the PAs in my store (we usually have 3, we do *crazy* business in market/PFresh) I can say that most of them like it quite a bit. I've even seen one Team Lead demote themselves to take a PA position. Sure any position anywhere can suck, but for a dollar over starting wages and not being a Team Lead (which equals being bitched out less) you might as well take it. Myself and my fellow No9's are always happy to make the most a Team Member can while being able to say, "Well...I dunno, ask my leadership, they'll figure it out." "Oh, a complaint? I'll direct it to leadership."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back