Archived quick question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my friends from work just called me and she is worried that one of our main tls is tyring to get rid of her and they called her today asking her to go in to work but today is her day off and it is a day she is not available to schedule. In other words she told them she couldn't go in but now she is worried cuz they have gotten rid of a lot of tm lately. she has been there over 2 years but her, me, and some others have been feeling kinda iffy about our jobs. can she get introuble for not going in on her day off? thanks in advance.

one of my friends from work just called me and she is worried that one of our main tls is tyring to get rid of her and they called her today asking her to go in to work but today is her day off and it is a day she is not available to schedule. In other words she told them she couldn't go in but now she is worried cuz they have gotten rid of a lot of tm lately. she has been there over 2 years but her, me, and some others have been feeling kinda iffy about our jobs. can she get introuble for not going in on her day off? thanks in advance.

If it's outside of her availability, there's no reason why she should have to worry about it. Availability is availability, regardless of whether one is permanent or seasonal. Like Retail Girl said, the only way she could get in trouble is if she said she would come in and didn't show up (NCNS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back