Archived quit and no paycheck sent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I only worked at target for about a month. I was very stressed and working there really brought my anxiety to new levels, so I decided to put in my two weeks. My last day was suppose to be on friday but of course they schedule me on times that I was not available usually (and they told me im not allowed to give my shift away either bc im under my 90 days.) Target just really leaves me feeling sick while working there so I just couldn't go that day beacuse of my anxiety... I know how bad that sounds but geh that target really treated me strangely.

So I know payday is every other friday, but my 2nd paycheck I actually forgot to pick up and its been over a week since then and still nothing in the mail. Will they send it? I'm still waiting a couple days for my last paycheck to come since it was my last day only like 3 days ago. I would pick it up myself but another reason I quit was transportation issues at the time so not sure when I would be able to go get it............

Depending on the store operations, it may take 2 weeks or a month before its mailed out.

Call them...
exactly who would I speak to for this? Like I said I only worked there for about a month and they didn't really tell me much about anything else except the bare minimum of cashiering..

What the hell? ASANTS, but I gave away a shift on the swap shift board two weeks in.
i know my 2nd week i tried to do that and when i asked them about it they told me im not allowed to give away my shifts ~_~ idk though I called in one day too 3 hours b4 my shift because I was sick and they put it down as a NCNS

i know my 2nd week i tried to do that and when i asked them about it they told me im not allowed to give away my shifts ~_~ idk though I called in one day too 3 hours b4 my shift because I was sick and they put it down as a NCNS
I would of spoke to HR about this. It's only a NCNS if you fail to call two hours after your shift starts.

Last edited:
I would of spoke to HR about this. It's only a NCNS if you fail to fall two hours after your shift starts.
I did actually and I was told they are allowed to put me down as a NCNS since I was under my 90 days :( It's honestly whatever now since I don't work there anymore sigh they did a lot that bothered me

If you speak to anyone in HR they can tell you what's up. Typically we mail checks out late Tuesday so if you don't receive it tomorrow then maybe something is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back