Archived Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title says. It's been a really stressful 2 months due to working at the in-store cafe. Along with a very irritating college class that I had to take. Despite it all, the people were nice and kind and respectful. My area at least. Just goes to show with people that retail isn't a bad place to work depending on the position you are in. And even though I hardly ever talked to you guys about pieces of advice/tips/tricks, (which is ironically the sole reason why I created this in the first place) I appreciate the people who took the time on the forums that I had posted. I now have a warehouse job via a South California job agency, and I completed the W-4 forms, authorization for Direct Deposit, and Signature papers. I need to wait for them to send me an invite via e-mail so they can unlock their private iPhone app for me to use. (there's no possible way that I do not get a job) As me myself who hasn't had a job for 5 years due to emotional problems like suicide, depression as well as my goal of getting myself a driver's license and hopefully getting out of my parents in hopes of becoming a successful artist, it feels like I'm making a difference.

I would snap necks to work again in FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back