Archived Quitting before my 90 day probationary period is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

vee

1- Do I need to give two weeks notice if i'm quitting within my 90 day probation?

2-I have direct deposit but if I leave without 2 weeks notice will they withhold my money?

3-I'm not planning on using them as a reference or putting it on my resume since it was just a couple of months...not long enough for anyone to have anything good or bad to say about me, but just in case I do use them if im desperate and take another retail job, What is target allowed to tell jobs about you?

1) I would.

2) I doubt it.

3) One of my SrTLs says that all they're allowed to say is that yes you worked there.

Verifications of employment are not done at store level, and I won't put myself in that position.
There are channels to do that properly, and they are posted on Ehr or call TMSc/HROC

1) I would.

2) I doubt it.

3) One of my SrTLs says that all they're allowed to say is that yes you worked there.

TMSC can also say if Target considers you rehirable or not. If they say they do not consider you rehirable they cannot say why, but that alone is a red flag to other possible employers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back