Racism in the workplace

In the suburbs whites are racist against blacks. In the inner city, blacks are racist against whites. Why do people jump to conclusions that I'm racist just because I am generally a quiet person and don't talk to many people? It is not my fault that I have anxiety and have social barriers because of my coping mechanisms

Did you work on your stress issues?

In the suburbs whites are racist against blacks. In the inner city, blacks are racist against whites. Why do people jump to conclusions that I'm racist just because I am generally a quiet person and don't talk to many people? It is not my fault that I have anxiety and have social barriers because of my coping mechanisms
And that’s why shit will never get better in this country, The racist stereotypes people be making. And anyone of any race can be racist. Apparently it’s hard to just respect eachother for who they are and unfortunately Whites are dealing with just as much race issues as any other because of stereotypes and violence towards them and whatnot.

Race is tough and it's a damn shame we invented the concept, since it's fraudulent and useless. We just have to be patient with each other, so much work left and a lot of racism today is nobody's fault, it's rot in the floorboards.

Part of it is differences and similarities put people in different groups.
- Trust issues of people they don't know.
- Micro-societies of rural and metro areas.
- Economics is a another big thing.

Back