Archived Racism is alive and well at my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting --- Some one is being pulled into a van obviously against their will -- you walk the other way ?

I child screams "Help - Help" -- you do nothing ?

A senior falls - hits his head and is bleeding in the street -- you go on your merry way ?

A child stands in the middle of the store screaming - "Wheres my Mommy" -- you just keep zoning ?

I always like to know where people like you are ----- so I can avoid ---

Some day "You" might need help ---- look way off into the distance - you mite see someone laughing their ass off through the blood dripping down your head --- guess what - that wont me me - I would help even you
thumbsup.gif

I might not like too ------ bit it's the right thing
777ebd3e.gif
Not worth people sue for anything these days.

anyone ever had racist guest experiences? I've had times where people call me kike or mutter jew under their breath but nothing severe I guess. I do feel uncomfortable with a co-worker who I like but will occasionally mutter how much he hates blacks. Also AP aggressively goes after black people. In fact I don't understand political correctness, I see racism all the time all around me why can't we have open dialogue about it instead of it occuring subtely and behind closed doors where we pretend race doesnt matter anymore, its such a lie

You were called those names in public? And the person said it under their breath? That's sad and very mean. I've never really seen anti-Jew stuff in person but some people are ignorant and mean. Black people definitely get profiled more than other groups. Middle Easterners are probably second. It shouldn't happen. At the same time, are you really a racist if someone that is not white makes you nervous because of their behavior and body language? I mean anyone can make anyone nervous and feel uncomfortable. I'm white and I've definitely felt uncomfortable and nervous around white people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back