Archived Rain Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else notice that when doing a return the register will not prompt you anymore asking if you want to print a rain check if the guest bought it on sale and it no longer is? I've noticed it for the last couple months or so. I found that pretty helpful in case the guess just wanted to return it and wasn't sure if they wanted a different size or not but they could still get it at the sale price if they decided too.

Anybody else notice that when doing a return the register will not prompt you anymore asking if you want to print a rain check if the guest bought it on sale and it no longer is? I've noticed it for the last couple months or so. I found that pretty helpful in case the guess just wanted to return it and wasn't sure if they wanted a different size or not but they could still get it at the sale price if they decided too.

They still can if they want to. We just ad subsitute the price down, or void their return-receipt and then redo it as an exchange.

I always skip that prompt. After trying to explain it to guests one too many times I'm just done. They don't get it and it wastes time you could be using to help other guests. I'd be glad if it was gone (not yet at my store), I always skip it and all it does is slow me down.

We still get the prompt all the time. We don't ask most of the time...it depends on why the guest says they are returning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back