Reasons to get fired

What would be a reason for an ETL to get fired but has been told they can't discuss it with anyone.

Last edited:
I think it's like how it is when someone gets put on a CA or a final, or so I've heard. That you aren't supposed to talk about it with your team mates. That or the reason why they were fired was that they did something serious enough that they are being told not to discuss their termination for legal reasons.

I think it's like how it is when someone gets put on a CA or a final, or so I've heard. That you aren't supposed to talk about it with your team mates. That or the reason why they were fired was that they did something serious enough that they are being told not to discuss their termination for legal reasons.
Oh i would be loud and proud if i ever got fired lmfao.

What would be a reason for an ETL to get fired but has been told she can't discuss it with anyone.
ETLs get fired? That's shocking news to me, never seen any type of accountability at our store. TLs are basically in that same boat too, we had one reported more than once for sleeping in the HR office during our overnight remodel days, he's now in the running for a future ETL...

ETLs get fired? That's shocking news to me, never seen any type of accountability at our store. TLs are basically in that same boat too, we had one reported more than once for sleeping in the HR office during our overnight remodel days, he's now in the running for a future ETL...
A couple of years ago the District Director (i.e. my SD's boss) came in and fired my ETL.

He was one of those inexperienced ETLs that they hired straight out of college that did one of those internships.

We recently had another ETL fired that I mentioned in another thread.

He was an outside hire and was fired right before Target started their new program of reducing ETL turnover conveniently.

It was ticket swapping, whatever that means. All I know is that this person had been doing it for awhile and stole thousands of dollars by doing it.

That's when you put a the price tag from a lower priced item on something to ring it up.
If you control the price tags you can get some great deals.
But you will get caught eventually.

Back