Will I get fired?

Hey all,

I am in California and I just hit my 2nd compliance in 3 months. The reason I hit it is because I offered myself for overtime that day. I was asked by my TL what time I took my lunch and what time I came back. I incorrectly told him the time I thought I came back, but in reality it was an hour earlier than I thought.

I was told by TLs before that three strikes and you are out regardless. My first compliance was already processed through workday and acknowledge by me. I was told I was written before during the first few months of my employment last year because I lost cart attendant key on that day. I checked for the lost cart attendant issue but there was no acknowledgement by my leaders or me.

My question is will I get fired for two compliance hits or will it still be three hits since I don't see lost key issue, but it still with HR or the leadership?

No. Lost keys a year ago would no longer be an active corrective action. You have to do 3 bad things within like 6 months or so to get fired. Each offense has a different t severity and all 3 have to be within its time period. For ex if you’re written up for bad attendance and call in again a month later they can put you on a final warning then fire if it happens again. If you didn’t call in again for over a year they couldn’t escalate it to a final. They would have to start the process over and write you up again.

Last edited:
No. Lost keys a year ago would no longer be an active corrective action. You have to do 3 bad things within like 6 months or so to get fired. Each offense has a different t severity and all 3 have to be within its time period. For ex if you’re written up for bad attendance and call in again a month later they can put you on a final warning then fire if it happens again. If you didn’t call in again for over a year they couldn’t escalate it to a final. They would have to start the process over and write you up again.
ASANTS. Regulars call off randomly 2X s a month.

A lot has changed since the 89s..

Back