Archived Recalls with no final disposition inventory removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

It's my third day back at my store after training as receiver at another store. I completely forgot how to ship out QA Inventory Removals. I remembered you press "Let's Ship" on the RevLog app, but after that all it did was print the paperwork. From my training, I remember it was either supposed to print out a UPS Ground shipping sticker or a page requesting the FedEx cost and information was supposed to pop up. What did I do wrong?

Hi,

It's my third day back at my store after training as receiver at another store. I completely forgot how to ship out QA Inventory Removals. I remembered you press "Let's Ship" on the RevLog app, but after that all it did was print the paperwork. From my training, I remember it was either supposed to print out a UPS Ground shipping sticker or a page requesting the FedEx cost and information was supposed to pop up. What did I do wrong?
By "print the paperwork", I meant that it only printed 2 copies of the packing slip.

Hi,

The ups labels are for the non qa mirs ( ir) batches that needs to be returned to vendor . FedEx you use again just for non was ir and that’s usually for cellphones dvd , cd or even games . That doesn’t mean that dvd , cd or games will always be Fedex they can also be ups.
For recalls you just ship and the paper will print and you need to fallow the final disposition for it either hold , destroy or esim.

The ups labels are for the non qa mirs ( ir) batches that needs to be returned to vendor . FedEx you use again just for non was ir and that’s usually for cellphones dvd , cd or even games . That doesn’t mean that dvd , cd or games will always be Fedex they can also be ups.
For recalls you just ship and the paper will print and you need to fallow the final disposition for it either hold , destroy or esim.
You can also go in greenfield field , my performance and then recall data report and it will pop up in excel. If you have old recalls that you don’t know what to do with it , scan the item in my work , and see the dpci , in the recall data report the excel one you can go to where it says by dpci, click that , deselect everything and type the first 3 no of the dpci and it will pop up with the final disposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back