I'm Lost! Receiver, Need help!!

Ok so the vendor who come to do there own move return scan left without printing there ship labels i have no contact info what can I do? They are still sitting in lockup.

I don’t work for Target, but a couple options that may help you:

Any other stores in the area that the vendor/company delivers to? Doesn’t have to be the same person that you saw. They can forward your request or even get you a contact for a district manager.

Move up the chain. Ask an ETL or higher to find a contact number for you. Store managers at my company keep a contact list. A lot even keep contact numbers in their phones.

Are they coming back again in the next few days and can it wait?

Good luck.

No no other stores. Tried our other local Targets but no luck. And about asking my ETL or I should say key holders did already but already new my answer was gonna be no cause really most if them when it comes to receiving, they don't know crap! But thanks anyways.

Oh and it's been there for bout a month waiting and hoping that they would call about it and I think they come every so often

Ok so the vendor who come to do there own move return scan left without printing there ship labels i have no contact info what can I do? They are still sitting in lockup
They are the Premium rep. Hasn't just been a day or have they been their for awhile. If it hasn't been a week dont worry about it. They shouldn't, but sometimes they run out of time and send it out on their next visit.

Have the electronics team member keep an eye out for them and when you do see them follow up with them accordingly. If a week has passed or your leader wants its done ASAP then go through the Premium website and tell them about the situation so they can resolve it

Look up the number for PRS on workbench. Search for scan based vendors there is a list with all of their numbers and call to ask them to send a rep. Different movies go back to their respective vendors so the labels will not all be the same address.

Thanks to both of you I will try that today. It's been about 1 month that they came. Thank you again I appreciate it.

Oh and it's been there for bout a month waiting and hoping that they would call about it and I think they come every so often
They should be coming every week . Like someone else said try and find their contact . I don’t have it on me because I’m off but I could pm you tomorrow once I get in . Also why you guys have those movies backstock in your Backroom?

So I was under the impression SBT was for immediate sales floor replenishment. You could backstock it if it were true overstock. But NOP and non cary forward we’re just to be put in a holding space for PRS. So after a reset all NOP would go away and we backstock Disney and Every 2 weeks pull an end of life pull for mm2

I’m trying to get my store set up for SBT movies, it hasn’t happened since the roll out what should the set up/ process look like. And most importantly what is PRS responsibility so I can follow up with that vendor

I’m trying to get my store set up for SBT movies, it hasn’t happened since the roll out what should the set up/ process look like. And most importantly what is PRS responsibility so I can follow up with that vendor
The proccess you described in your prior post is correct. The NOP movies that you are setting aside the rep should be seperating them by the different vendors such as Paramount and Lionsgate. You will have an unlocated "NOP" section that should be labeled. PRS should then have a few wacos or possibly an entire row if you have the room for each vendor. PRS should be sorting the NOP movies weekly. Depending on the hours they are alocated at your store, they should be sending those movies out every 2 weeks or so.

The proccess you described in your prior post is correct. The NOP movies that you are setting aside the rep should be seperating them by the different vendors such as Paramount and Lionsgate. You will have an unlocated "NOP" section that should be labeled. PRS should then have a few wacos or possibly an entire row if you have the room for each vendor. PRS should be sorting the NOP movies weekly. Depending on the hours they are alocated at your store, they should be sending those movies out every 2 weeks or so.
Is there anything posted on Workbench stating this? I want to show it to our Premium rep. Haven't seen her in weeks and when she does appear complains about everything in her life while doing little work. Also, what is the website for Premium we can report issues to?

Is there anything posted on Workbench stating this? I want to show it to our Premium rep. Haven't seen her in weeks and when she does appear complains about everything in her life while doing little work. Also, what is the website for Premium we can report issues to?
Yea same I feel like ours aren’t doing much of anything other than zoning? I know On work bench it says they are supposed to be pulling OOS for the fillgroup.

Search prs on work bench and the results should pull up vendor/contract continuity sheet and there is a number to call

Search prs on work bench and the results should pull up vendor/contract continuity sheet and there is a number to call
Also, the ETL/TL overseeing electronics should have a contact number for the PRS field leader since they were required to make rounds and give out their contact when PRS took over operations.

Also, the ETL/TL overseeing electronics should have a contact number for the PRS field leader since they were required to make rounds and give out their contact when PRS took over operations.
The original one was gone after about a month. We never saw the next one and I don't even know it they are still in the position. My ETL called the number a couple of times with no results.

Back