Archived Red Card Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to order more red card brochures and applications? I have my team really push for the online applications and we go through them quickly.

I've already tried searching on sap. I need a sap # if they are on there.

Online signups can be super clutch if you live (edit: I meant if your store is in, but let’s be real, if you’re a TL, you pretty much live at your store) in a densely populated area and don’t have any super nearby sister stores that you’d be splitting the signups with.

Don’t forget, you can take the registry iPads out of kiosk mode and open the browser and guide guests through the online signup process if they’re tech-challenged or they don’t have checks but know their account and routing numbers. They can’t shop with it in store until the card arrives, but they can shop online and do OPUs right away.

Last edited:
The barcode on top isn’t unique so I would always cut me out a photocopy and place one on ever register for if ever ran out. It only happened to me once and I MySuported it and they gave me the SAP number to order more. This was over a year ago so idk if it’s still in sap. You can also search red card brochure on workbench and get the barcode if you’re out of brochures

I’ve definitely scanned barcodes on booklets before that didn’t work because they were expired, we are always having to get new booklets they expire every other month it seems like

I literally just search “redcard” on SAP and the brochures and terms pamphlets are the second and third items on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back