Archived RedCards are REAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tired of red cards. I was actually top conversion two weeks ago and now have had 1 in the last two weeks. It's luck of the draw really.

I can't wait until they tell us to stop pushing surveys. Not sure if it's all stores, or just mine, but they want us to actually ask the guest to give us 9's & 10's. Not just tell them about it, and ask for feed back but to ask for those scores. I did that once... the woman looked at me like I had 8 heads and 4 of them were on fire. Sorry but I won't beg for scores. We haven't circled them in a long time. We had that brief time span where GSA/GSTLs would stalk guests with the ipad, but then were told to stop. Never had to sign them. How I miss the good old days where working a register just meant being friendly, ringing up the sale and sending them on their way.

Yep, our GVP sent down an email saying they had gotten wind of store tactics about circling surveys, asking for nines and tens, using the iPad, giving incentives to cashiers, etc and that was to all stop immediately. The best practice is to only talk about it if asked, and that is what we are to do. Fine by me!

Yep, our GVP sent down an email saying they had gotten wind of store tactics about circling surveys, asking for nines and tens, using the iPad, giving incentives to cashiers, etc and that was to all stop immediately. The best practice is to only talk about it if asked, and that is what we are to do. Fine by me!
Incentives? Wish my store would give us incentives for SOMETHING lol.

We've been asking every guest every time (AEGET) for quite awhile now. We're expected to push surveys...they have a goal every day for Red Cards & surveys.

I'm really tired of AEGET. I've started commenting when guests already has a Red Card.

I didn't hear anything today, of course. At least I got one so that helps. And I'm still trying to figure out how it profiles in the prompts.....

We all got a big speech today because the last 2 days we have gotten ... ZERO red cards! Of course, let's not focus on how crappy ready to wear and shoes look ... let's just focus on backing up and getting those red cards.

OMG, you must be in the same store as me.

We have a group of mall walkers who in and get coffee before doing their laps and my STL would accost them for surveys EVERYDAY. They got fed up with it and starting giving negative feedback they were being accosted for surveys... When the DTL heard about it, she was pretty mad. We are too "manage the behavior, not the surveys."

And yet, we continue to accost guests with the iPads and even WRITE 9's or 10's on the receipts. The GSA is now supposed to be a "survey ambassador" and just stand at the lanes talking surveys and ask them to take surveys with the iPad.... If I was a guest, I'd get pretty mad about being accosted for surveys and wonder why the store was begging me to take the survey.

My STL is so worried about losing her job over survey scores, maybe I should make a hotline call on my last day to get her introuble for the non-brand practices she uses to push them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back