Reflecting on leadership in the past..

Our skulks around,never a word of affirmation for anyone but TL s. TM s are invisable.
You clearly taking things out of context. Maybe you should search some of my posts and you will see , some of the members of this forum knows dam well that i speak very highly of my team ,the team and more specifically inbound team in every store is what actually carries the store on their backs.
We were talking about leadership but I guess you missed that memo . Thanks for the response tho

My store did 55 mil last year, however with COVID-19 we are close to breaking the 60 mil barrier. Our head count is as follows:
  1. Store Director
    1. Closing TL
  2. ETL HR
    1. 2 HR Experts
  3. ETL AP
    1. 1 APS
  4. ETL GMFSL
    1. GM TL -Inbound/Receiving & essentials
    2. GM TL - Baby HL, Toys/sporting goods/seasonal & Presentation
    3. GM TL - Stationary/Bullseye Playground/ and Home.
    4. Food & Bev TL - PFresh/Dry/Adult Bev & Checklanes
    5. Starbucks TL (Starbucks TL has opposite weekend rotation of F&B TL and assists on the floor on working weekends)
    6. Fulfillment Operations TL - Also owns price change/audits & data integrity
  5. ETL SS
    1. Style TL - RTW/Juniors/Acc/Shoes/Woman's performance/Project Lace
    2. Style TL- Mens/NIT/Kids Apparel
    3. VM- Owns signing throughout the store/fixture room/VMG's/Hearth & Hand/Home Innovation
  6. ETL S&E
    1. S&E TL - Owns overall service throughout the sales floor/NPS/ & overall front of store operations (returns, cash office, etc)
    2. S&E TL - Owns Drive up/ OPU/ Grocery Pick up, and anything digital for the guest.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was referring to @Meli4Target post. It's pretty detailed, but I don't see Beauty or Tech.

Ours is almost exactly like this and our ETL SS is who we report to for Beauty & Tech. There is no TL for those departments. Some stores do have it, some don't. I'm not sure the volume of the store that would require a Beauty/Tech TL, but I did once read (either on here or Reddit) that it was up to the discretion of the SD. Unsure if that is confirmed as true.

Last edited:
Ours is almost exactly like this and our ETL SS is who we report to for Beauty & Tech. There is no TL for those departments. Some stores do have it, some don't. I'm not sure the volume of the store that would require a Beauty/Teach TL, but I did once read (either on here or Reddit) that it was up to the discretion of the SD. Unsure if that is confirmed as true.
85mil+

was up to the discretion of the SD. Unsure if that is confirmed as true.
I believe I have read something similar on Reddit. I don't remember the post, but I think they mentioned that each department needs to meet a sales goal to earn a TL since there should already be a couple of style leads and one for beauty and tech already.

Back