Rehire/reinstatement Questions

TheredcardgoddFL

Electronics
Hello everyone, I have worked for Target for 4 years i put in my two weeks notice and left Target two months ago and I'm rehire able, I applied to a new store that's opening and I talked to HR and i have a Interview set up but I wanted to know do I get back my same employee number? And do I have to attend orientation again? I heard that I can get reinstated if I ask after the interview? If someone can help me out with that.

Hello everyone, I have worked for Target for 4 years i put in my two weeks notice and left Target two months ago and I'm rehire able, I applied to a new store that's opening and I talked to HR and i have a Interview set up but I wanted to know do I get back my same employee number? And do I have to attend orientation again? I heard that I can get reinstated if I ask after the interview? If someone can help me out with that.

Yes to both

Yes, you get your old TM number. I started back at Target last year and have the same TM from a few years earlier. My TM number is lower than most of the people that supervise me!

okay thanks, I was hoping to keep my old hire date and didn't have to worry about orientation but I won't complain

Yes you will still have an orientation but should be able to keep your old number because your ID is the same. I also have a low TM number compared to my coworker. My original hire date was just 2015!

You get your same number automatically. I get why you'd rather skip orientation, but I'm sure you'll be required to attend. And since ASANTS, it's a good idea to attend anyway.

I was wondering if you left for a year and then got rehired and have the same tm # and everything do you start over as far as anniversarys

Talk to your new HR again. Since you left less than 90 days ago, they should just be able to re-instate you and skip orientation.
thanks I looked into it I was rehired but found out that my old store has to reinstate me then transfer me to the new store but I already got rehired but I would rather be reinstated hopefully their is no confusion in the system or with The process now Lol

I left for 8 years and was told I had to get a new employee number. I worked for Spot in soft lines part time from Dec 2001- Feb 2004 and then Dec 2012 to present as a part time cashier.

I wonder if it'd be possible for someone to look up my old TM number, or if records get purged after a certain amount of time.

I left target in cali and moved to Washington last month. I didnt expect to work for target again but it fits my schedule best so i got hired again this December 4th but left sept 13th. For some reason when i use my old tm number it says that its invalid. I tried resetting my password and stuff but my credentials arent in the system? Idk what to do. I keep having to fill out punch correction forms

Back