Archived Requesting to switch teams??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been working at Target for about 2 years now, and I recently had to move up north and transferred to a super target. Let's just say its been kind of a culture shock...the policies at this store are very different than the ones I was used to and so are the people. At my old store I was team trainer in price change but here they started me in hardlines, now they have me doing revisions for plano but not giving me as much time as the rest of the team. I have been doing this job for two weeks now and I think I've only been able to finish once. I'm not confident in my ability to work on plano since they don't really have time to train me anyway.

I know there is a way to ask to be removed from the team, I just have no idea how to go about it. Should I talk to the LOD, or HR ETL?????

Talk to your TL, and the ETL-HR!

That culture shock can be a killer.
Nothing like walking into a place that looks like where you came from but is nothing like where you came from at all.
The big question is going to be what's out there for you.
Did they put you on plano and not on PC because PC is full of little old ladies and someone is going to have to die before you get a spot?
It might be worth asking for some more training before you ask to be switched.
That way they know you're willing to work hard and do something well and not bail.
(Not saying that's what you're doing, just saying what it could look like to them.)

So I am New To Target I work in Market I can't seem to get along with my team leader but the biggest problem I have is getting the work done I hate having to move from I'LL to I'LL when I do a u boat by any chance is there a team that works In One I'll I'm going to see if I can maybe switch

Good luck and great job on reviving an old thread.
I could not for the life of me remember that post then noticed the date on it.
Impressive.

So I am New To Target I work in Market I can't seem to get along with my team leader but the biggest problem I have is getting the work done I hate having to move from I'LL to I'LL when I do a u boat by any chance is there a team that works In One I'll I'm going to see if I can maybe switch
Everyone does 1 & 1. Talk to your etl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back