Archived Research and rig counting question....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a product like Gatorade that is on three different shelves, and there is one pack on two of the shelves but the third is empty... This is the "example"... So I do instocks on Tuesdays.... And my ETL has us scan only "outs" not critical lows, it is a system he is using right now.... So would I scan that third shelf? And if the rig has me scan that 3rd shelf do I count all the product on all three shelves to put in the "how many do you see" number?

If you have a product like Gatorade that is on three different shelves, and there is one pack on two of the shelves but the third is empty... This is the "example"... So I do instocks on Tuesdays.... And my ETL has us scan only "outs" not critical lows, it is a system he is using right now.... So would I scan that third shelf? And if the rig has me scan that 3rd shelf do I count all the product on all three shelves to put in the "how many do you see" number?

For "outs" you do NOT scan. There is product on the shelf. For a RIG, you ONLY count the location that is indicated. Other locations will be a separate RIG. For research, you scan and enter "2" as a critical low.

For "outs" you do NOT scan. There is product on the shelf. For a RIG, you ONLY count the location that is indicated. Other locations will be a separate RIG. For research, you scan and enter "2" as a critical low.

You still scan outs? I thought everyone was research only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back