Archived Return Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about the return scan process. If my store is doing the return scan tomorrow, Nov. 1, at what time can I start doing the return scan?

It'll depend on your store's process time. Generally you want to start when Flow has done their autofill pull for MMB as they will be unable to reenter the stockroom until you finish.

As long as there isn't anyone doing anything that wouild change on-hands counts, i think you can start at time. At my store, we have always done it at 6am. That way the backroom team is done in the stockroom. The backroom is too small for more than 2 or 3 people in it.

BTW, the return scan is supposed to be sending back lifescapes cds now. But I still haven't noticed anying going back.

As long as there isn't anyone doing anything that wouild change on-hands counts, i think you can start at time. At my store, we have always done it at 6am. That way the backroom team is done in the stockroom. The backroom is too small for more than 2 or 3 people in it.

BTW, the return scan is supposed to be sending back lifescapes cds now. But I still haven't noticed anying going back.

God I hope so, I'm not doing Entertainment anymore and we still have Lifescape cds from 3 years ago floating around in there.

If something goes back on a return scan when does it stop showing up in item search/on hand counts? I searched something today and it came up with "Kids DVD" or something as the location with on hands still.

It's hard to say. Stuff that has been discontinued is a good candidate but even then that could take a cycle or two before it gets picked up. I had stuff from halloween the year before getting finally scanned back during the november scanback of one year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back