Archived returning from medical leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
here a question i have. i'm about to return to work from a medical leave. i gave my store a doctor note that state that i'm able to after seeing the doctor on june 10. so i was expecting to go back on the 11th of june.now they haven't put me on the schedule for next week or the week of the 16. who should i talk about this or should i call corporate.

Did you give your HR and ETL two weeks notice of your return?

here a question i have. i'm about to return to work from a medical leave. i gave my store a doctor note that state that i'm able to after seeing the doctor on june 10. so i was expecting to go back on the 11th of june.now they haven't put me on the schedule for next week or the week of the 16. who should i talk about this or should i call corporate.

They probably either forgot about the note, or were questioning the fact that you would be able to return. It sounds like you will be returning pending doctor clearance, which could leave Target stuck, if you don't get that clearance. If you gave them 2 weeks notice, and they haven't put you on the schedule call the ETL-HR at your store and discuss it. It would be a ridiculous thing to call corporate about. At first glance, I really don't think its immediately obvious they did anything wrong. Tell them to call you if there are any call-offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back