Archived Rev Log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going with the Flow

Queen of the dungeon
The new roll out seems so vague in some areas. Is there any way to see upcoming IR's similar to how we could see upcoming MIRs?
What issues have pilot stores noticed with the new app? Any tips you can offer?
Also the sweeps or transfers ..do you pull as you go? Is there a way to "take" in the app?
Are Crc returns changing at all? So many questions!

I haven't found a way to look at upcoming IRs and I only had one drop today instead of the usual 10+ I used to have in the old system. It really stinks because I want to be able to plan my next week based off of my IR workload but I can't anymore.
I hate that my score is now dependent on other people. The LOD needs to make sure they pull the recalls within two hours and now a person needs to keep an eye out to complete them on the weekend.
Has anyone had any issues with RevLog randomly closing or when you go to do a credit it won't let you scan and you have to restart the app?
Does anyone know if it will show specific shipping directions for IR's? Like special handling and lithium items. Or if Return to CRC works the same? And does it matter anymore if we ship it UPS or Fedex? If not I'm just gonna move over to UPS completely since it would just get picked up with the SFS.

I haven't found a way to look at upcoming IRs and I only had one drop today instead of the usual 10+ I used to have in the old system. It really stinks because I want to be able to plan my next week based off of my IR workload but I can't anymore.
I hate that my score is now dependent on other people. The LOD needs to make sure they pull the recalls within two hours and now a person needs to keep an eye out to complete them on the weekend.
Has anyone had any issues with RevLog randomly closing or when you go to do a credit it won't let you scan and you have to restart the app?
Does anyone know if it will show specific shipping directions for IR's? Like special handling and lithium items. Or if Return to CRC works the same? And does it matter anymore if we ship it UPS or Fedex? If not I'm just gonna move over to UPS completely since it would just get picked up with the SFS.
Glad I'm not alone with these questions. I have been scrambling telling lods how they need to stay logged into recall alerts. I did email them too but I'm not hopeful and I also hate my metric being based on other people.

The app so far has worked without bugs. Luckily my QAs have only dropped at like 5:50am on a weekday. My etl doesn’t seem to care to much about the new app nor does anyone else. Etl just handed me a paper and was like here’s info on the new app good luck. As far as shipping directions I’m guessing if any they’d be in the section above where it has the address I remember seeing something like “special instructions: N/A” or something like that.
I also hate how I can’t plan my week either. IRs seem to be dropping throughout the week. Curious on crc as well.
If it were up to me I’d send everything out ups but I’m not sure how that all works. Maybe target has certain partnerships with ups vs fedex. I’m just spitballing here

Yes you still have instructions on how to ship , crc and all. You can’t switch to ups completely cellphones returns and mirs has to be strictly shipped via FedEx

Yes you still have instructions on how to ship , crc and all. You can’t switch to ups completely cellphones returns and mirs has to be strictly shipped via FedEx
Like all IR returns need to be via FedEx or just the cellphone ones? I have a cellphone one that says ship via Fedex specifically but what about others.

We're going to have to constantly check to see if anything has dropped. For the heck of it I just happen to checked an hour before I got off and one dropped to return the Jetisson scooter to the salesfloor. I had less than hr left to do it. It was an easy one but what if it had been larger one or something time consuming like suntan returns?
I had one for Disney movies today. I love that it shows the image that is a huge plus.

Seems we are all in the same boat. I have gotten with the STL the ETLs and the team leads. They seem to be interested but I'm sure they walked away with out really understanding. I am trying to get in the habit of period checking, so far so good, I also happened upon the qa's in time to pull and finalize but notice that anything that's on hold doesnt alert like a recall does, I am lucky to have a good back up receiver who I can count on to check when he is there and my br til is great she really cares that we get it right and wants to help but that's about it.

If you tap the special instructions they will offer more info on shipping etc. I had to ship out 14 strollers yesterday...4 huge boxes and then the phones today ..my FedEx guy is going to love me if this is the new normal.

The app so far has worked without bugs. Luckily my QAs have only dropped at like 5:50am on a weekday. My etl doesn’t seem to care to much about the new app nor does anyone else. Etl just handed me a paper and was like here’s info on the new app good luck. As far as shipping directions I’m guessing if any they’d be in the section above where it has the address I remember seeing something like “special instructions: N/A” or something like that.
I also hate how I can’t plan my week either. IRs seem to be dropping throughout the week. Curious on crc as well.
If it were up to me I’d send everything out ups but I’m not sure how that all works. Maybe target has certain partnerships with ups vs fedex. I’m just spitballing here
UPS is way more expensive, I've accidentally opened UPS to ship something, looked up the shipping cost and when I saw it was so high immediately realized my mistake due to the difference.

If you tap the special instructions they will offer more info on shipping etc. I had to ship out 14 strollers yesterday...4 huge boxes and then the phones today ..my FedEx guy is going to love me if this is the new normal.

Yeah, I shipped my strollers today using UPS and it was wicked expensive. If they come back on me about it I'll just say that the current directions are not clear as to which carrier to use. I think in the future I'm just gonna have to use fedex even though it is much less convenient.

I had to send in a my support about the Salvage and CRC pallets because I couldn't figured out if I still need to open and ship pallets. It says not to track things to the pallet, but do I just slap a pallet label on it without doing anything else?

Did you put a packing slip in each box? My strollers haven't come back, hopefully the don't.

Yes ..weird. There are like at least 6 boxes they could have checked with a reason, on 3 separate boxes and not one is checked! I even checked the tracking and that was no help. I'm waiting to see if the 4th box comes back with info tomorrow. If not I'll have to mysupport it.

I was backstocking books and movies today trying to help clean up E&E and there are so many books! I keep waiting for a huge IR to drop but so far nothing. I hate the not knowing and then the BOOM 1000 dpcis are suddenly going back..eeek

No Printed 4 for 4 boxes, put 4 separate packing lists and also entered all the info into the zebra when I shipped them.

You did guys did it wrong. You probably printed one label for all the boxes instead of 1 separate for each carton
I did 3 separate labels. Whats makes me question some of the items we're shpiping under the new system is the mailing address is to an individual not the manufacturer. I know it shouldn't make a difference but still.

I did 3 separate labels. Whats makes me question some of the items we're shpiping under the new system is the mailing address is to an individual not the manufacturer. I know it shouldn't make a difference but still.
I noticed that too. But nothing came back to me

I keep waiting for a huge IR to drop but so far nothing. I hate the not knowing and then the BOOM 1000 dpcis are suddenly going back..eeek
If there are any readerlink discontinued/nop books that are not on any current IRs then I just box them up, credit them using the date and store number as invoice number, and stick a prepaid ups readerlink label on the boxes.

If there are any readerlink discontinued/nop books that are not on any current IRs then I just box them up, credit them using the date and store number as invoice number, and stick a prepaid ups readerlink label on the boxes.
You can actually credit them as chargeback instead of the date and store

My management staff has no intention of providing any assistance. 22 out of 25 QAs have dropped when I am off the clock. Was told to tell vendors to "F Off" if I'm pulling a batch and I am currently looking at about 30 extra hours of work to finish by Friday at noon when my hours run out. I've repeatedly contacted MySupport to remove me from scoring (having kept all correspondence) in case I get another false review...

My management staff has no intention of providing any assistance. 22 out of 25 QAs have dropped when I am off the clock. Was told to tell vendors to "F Off" if I'm pulling a batch and I am currently looking at about 30 extra hours of work to finish by Friday at noon when my hours run out. I've repeatedly contacted MySupport to remove me from scoring (having kept all correspondence) in case I get another false review...
All qa? Or non qa? Because even 25 qa wouldn’t take more than an hour or an hour and half.

All QA, and you're right they were easy pulls. Hell, half of them were 0 eaches but isince I leave mid-afternoon and they all dropped early to late evening... Regular IRs I currently have a backlog of 36....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back