Archived Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primarily geared for those at the bottom, what is the point of reviews? Say I'm making $12.75 now and they give me a "generous" 10 cent raise at my review. I'm now making $12.85 until they increase the base pay to $13, yes? Anyone off the street is also making this $13. And anyone at $12.75 who got a quarter raise at review would not see an increase to $13 as they are already at it, right?

Primarily geared for those at the bottom, what is the point of reviews? Say I'm making $12.75 now and they give me a "generous" 10 cent raise at my review. I'm now making $12.85 until they increase the base pay to $13, yes? Anyone off the street is also making this $13. And anyone at $12.75 who got a quarter raise at review would not see an increase to $13 as they are already at it, right?
Reviews are pointless right now for wage increases. Once wage is up to $15 than you might receive a small wage difference slightly higher than new people off the street. For now reviews will just tell you where you stand in the company like if you suck, are just doing ok or are doing great.

Reviews are pointless right now for wage increases. Once wage is up to $15 than you might receive a small wage difference slightly higher than new people off the street. For now reviews will just tell you where you stand in the company like if you suck, are just doing ok or are doing great.
Except for those making more than $15. My last raise was 75 cents. Not a dollar like everyone below 12. At least it keeps me moving above the new hires.

Did my self review in January... still waiting to meet with someone about it

Where do you see the pay increase ? I just saw my review in workday not yet discussed. I couldn’t find anything about pay.

Should have been given a pay sheet and had 'the talk' during your review.

Heard the rumors in store no one will get reviews until right before paycheck effect with new rate. That’s approx third week of May 😕

I’m already almost done giving my TMs reviews. Pay is effective starting a week from Sunday, they’ll get their new rate until the base pay/paygrade change.

i got my review today... it is a good amount which brings me just over 13 / hr... so in June it will no longer be a good raise, thanks Spot !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back